Thursday, March 22, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...

Hello Everyone,

    My name is Joshua and I am your author, thinker, over analyzer, butcher, baker, candlestick maker and pretty much everything else you need me to be pertaining to sports. This blog will mainly focus on sports stories and teams coming out of Chicago, but will also be my outlet for national stories and pretty much anything else I feel the need to comment on. I was born and raised in Chicago but currently reside in Spring, Texas which I feel gives me the ability to see how the national media perceives Chicago, its athletes and its issues.

This is my personal sports blog but I will make you, the reader, three promises:


  1. This blog will never get political. I will never talk politics or environmentalism or any other subject like that. This is a sports blog and I intend to keep it that way.
  2. I will be as accurate as I can be. I will do my damnedest to be accurate about stats and dates, but I am only one guy on a shitty computer so I will fuck up. Forgive me.
  3. I will never be contrarian for the sake of it. One of my big issues with sports writers and sports blogs is that many of them seem to be contrarian just for the shock. If my opinions are boring and/or not groundbreaking or shocking I don't care. I will write what I want and never betray my beliefs or feelings just to boost readership.
With that being said I hope you enjoy this blog and if you would like to comment feel free to leave one. All i ask of you the reader is. If you like this blog share it with your friends.


My first actual post should be up tomorrow.




Talk to you soon

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment